What Big Brands Are Spending on Google – Advertising Age – Digital
- Monday, 06 September 2010 06:37
- Last Updated on Monday, 06 September 2010 06:37
So, you wondered who was spending what on Google… well, AdAge managed to get their hands on some internal Google documentation… what do you know, they found out all kinds of interesting things. Here are some “high-hard-ones:”
- BP spent $3.6MM in June alone
- AT&T, the #1 advertiser in June spent $8.1MM
- The majority of their “direct-billed” advertisers spend between $10K and $100K per month
I encourage you to take a look at the article, it has some very interesting insights.